SPICY, SPEEDY STIR FRY
Ready in: 10-15 minutes
1 tablespoon coconut oil
1 pound boneless pork chops, fat-trimmed and thinly sliced
1/2 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
1 12-ounce bag broccoli slaw
1 tablespoon yellow curry sauce
Sriracha (to taste)
1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
2 tablespoon crushed cashews and/or peanuts
1. Heat the coconut oil to medium-high in a large, non-stick pot.
2. Pat the pork dry with a paper towel, then season with salt and pepper. Add to the pot and cook until light brown.
3. Add the bell pepper and broccoli slaw, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Cook for three to five minutes, or until the broccoli slaw is cooked, but still has a slight crunch.
4. Add the curry sauce and Sriracha to taste, and cook for another minute to combined all the flavors.
5. Serve, garnishing with cilantro and nuts.