This is one of the easiest and most delicious dinners you can make. Follow this recipe for juicy, flavorful, perfect chicken every time. Your guests will be extremely impressed -- mine were!
1 whole chicken, cut into pieces
3 small yellow onions, quartered
4-5 cloves of garlic, peeled
2 lemons, cut in half
a bunch of fresh thyme
3 tablespoons olive oil
1. Allow the chicken to sit at room temperature for 1-2 hours before roasting. When ready to prepare, preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Line a roasting pan with foil for easy clean up. Prep the chicken by cutting off any excess fat (but not the entire skin) and patting it dry with a paper towel. Arrange it on the roasting pan.
3. Slice the onions and peel the garlic, then nestle them between the chicken along with the thyme. Cut the lemons in half and squeeze the juice of one of them over the chicken, then place the lemon halves in the pan.
4. Season the chicken generously with salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil.
5. Roast for 45 minutes, or until the skin is golden brown and crispy.
.... different ingredients, same method, same AMAZING results!