Crispy Coriander Chicken
Just because you are having chicken for dinner (yet again!) doesn't mean it has to be boring. Here's a tip: play with your spices. They can add great flavor with little to no fat. Here is an easy recipe for tasty, crispy, juicy chicken breast.
Ready in: 15 minutes
2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
1 6-8 ounce boneless skinless chicken breast
1 teaspoon ground coriander
1. Heat the olive oil in a large non-stick pan over medium-high heat.
2. Using a knife, carefully butterfly the chicken breast so that it's about a 1/2-inch thick. Pat the chicken dry with a paper towel, and season both sides with the coriander, salt and freshly ground black pepper.
3. Cook the chicken breast for 4-5 minutes on each side. Serve with fresh lemon wedges.
- Pair with a Meatless Monday salad - just not on a Monday ;)
- Dip in Lemony Yogurt Dressing