If you're a fan of food that's easy, fast and flavorful, this heart-healthy salmon recipe will become one of your favorite weeknight meals.
1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
1/4 teaspoon curry powder
1/4 teaspoon brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
2 salmon filets, about 6 oz each
1 cup non-fat plain Greek yogurt
1/4 cucumber, seeded and chopped
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1. Preheat your broiler to its highest setting.
2. In a small bowl, combine the coriander, cumin, curry powder, brown sugar, salt and pepper.
3. Lay the salmon fillets on a baking dish. Use a paper towel to pat them dry. Season the top of the salmon with the spice mixture and drizzle lightly with olive oil.
4. Place the baking dish in the oven under the broiler for 8-10 minutes, or until the salmon becomes crispy and is cooked through.
5. Meanwhile, make the yogurt sauce by combining the yogurt, cucumber, lemon juice and a pinch of salt and pepper.
6. Remove the salmon from the oven. Serve with a dollop of yogurt sauce.