Five ingredients and five minutes, that's all you need - for the bruschetta, that is. I can also think of five ways to eat it, like tossed with whole grain pasta... read on!
3-4 medium plum tomatoes, diced
1 clove garlic, crushed
1/2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1/2 tbsp olive oil
salt + pepper
1. Combine all ingredients in a bowl and serve.
1. Over a leafy green salad, no dressing necessary.
2. Over whole grain crostini.
3. Tossed with whole grain pasta and topped with shaved parm.
4. As a pasta salad with #3 leftovers.
5. Over whole wheat flatbread, topped with mozzarella and baked; a.k.a Bruschetta Pizza.